July 2, 2013 3:04 pm
With the holiday coming up we would like to share a company favorite dessert idea for the Fourth of July. Not only is this dessert absolutely delicious; it is also quite simple to make.
- Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- 1 Package of Cream cheese
- 1 Cup Powder Sugar
- 1 Cup Cool whip
- Layer cookie dough in oblong pan and bake according to package directions (approximately 15 minutes) Let cool completely.
- Mix softened cream cheese, sugar and cool whip in bowl and spread on top of the cooled cookie crust
- Slice Strawberries
- Place fruit on top of cream cheese mixture to resemble the American Flag
- Enjoy! 🙂
Categories: News & Notices