Web hosting is a very profitable business with great potential for substantial recurring revenues. For anyone looking to bring in extra income by becoming a web hosting provider, the best way to start is by reselling web space from a reliable and trustworthy web hosting company that offers the best services at the best price. If you want to start your own reseller hosting business, you can find out more about reseller hosting by reading our recently published article, Getting Started with Reseller Hosting: The Basics.
When making a choice on which reseller host to go with, it is a good idea to consider what you require from your hosting provider and what type of reseller hosting plan will benefit your web hosting business. By investing some time and doing some research, you will be able to find a high quality reseller web hosting company that supplies all of your required services at a good price.
Selecting the right reseller hosting plan: what does it entail?
Once you have chosen your reseller host, it is essential that you also choose the right type of reseller hosting plan that provides all the tools and resources you need to build your web hosting business. Having the right set of reseller web hosting tools and resources is crucial when running a reseller hosting business.
Resources are the capabilities that you will have access to via the web hosting company’s server at any given point in time. With the right tools and resources provided in your reseller hosting plan you will be able to create your own web hosting site quickly and easily. As a web hosting reseller you will also need the ability to brand your reseller hosting services. By using the tools available in your reseller hosting plan you will be able to split up the server resources and allocate them to each of your customers individually.
Below is a list of what you need to look for when selecting a reseller hosting plan:
- Does your reseller web hosting plan come with a user-friendly control panel interface to manage all hosted websites.
- How much disk space is provided in a reseller account and what is the maximum bandwidth allowed on a monthly basis?
- Are there are any restrictions on the number of domains you can host with your reseller hosting plan? A good reseller plan should provide the ability to host unlimited websites.
- Is there a free domain name with the plan? Some hosting companies give you a free domain name when you sign up for reseller hosting services.
- Is there a money back guarantee offer? Money back offers range from 14 day money-back guarantees to 90 day money-back guarantees.
- Does your reseller hosting plan come with an integrated billing and user management system offered as added features? You will need a billing system to invoice your web hosting customers and get paid on a recurring basis.
- Does the reseller host provider offer 24/7/365 customer support available by phone, e-mail and chat. Your customers will have questions. Make sure you have access to your reseller hosting company’s support system to answer those questions you cannot answer on your own.
If you are searching for a good reseller hosting plan, try Hostek.com today, a leading web hosting reseller provider. All you need is one of our reseller hosting plans and a good marketing strategy and can start your own web hosting reseller company and resell hosting to your own customers in no time.
Start your reseller hosting business with a reliable web hosting company
As a premier web hosting and web hosting reseller provider, Hostek.com offers an array of reseller hosting plans designed to meet your specific requirements. Choose our reseller hosting services for Windows reseller hosting, classic ASP reseller hosting, ASP.NET reseller hosting, Linux reseller hosting, and ColdFusion reseller hosting solutions. All our plans include 99.99% uptime, unlimited domains, 30-day money-back guarantee, and great 24/7 support by ticket system, email, chat or phone.
Partner with us and start your own reseller hosting business today!Reseller Hosting