With an impressive array of tools and powerful scripting capabilities, ASP.NET is one of the best choices for programmers and web developers who want to create dynamic, data-driven websites on Windows web servers. ASP.NET’s powerful and exciting web development technology is available through ASP.NET hosting, allowing users to build applications that work the way they want, in the programming language they prefer, across software, services, and devices they choose.
In a recently published Hostek.com article, Discover a Tremendous Amount of Flexibility and Power for Building Dynamic Web applications with ASP.NET Web Hosting, learn how you can benefit from the tools and features available through ASP web hosting and ASP.NET web hosting.
What’s new in ASP.NET web hosting?
Microsoft ASP.NET version 1.0 was first released in 2002. Since then, ASP.NET has grown with new features being added in every version. When ASP.NET 2.0 was released in 2005, it came with unique new features and capabilities as well as an expanded and more powerful templating framework. Then ASP.NET versions 3.0 and 3.5, the additive releases, were released with no major architectural changes included since .NET Framework 2.0.
The newest Microsoft .NET platform, ASP.NET 4.0, was announced in September 2008 and the Public Beta was released in May 2009. ASP.NET 4.0 has the same foundation as the latest 3.5 SP1 version, but it offers further refinement in core ASP.NET services such as output caching, session-state storage, auto start web applications, web.config file refactoring, and many other features web developers can use to enhance their websites and applications.
Only a few reliable web hosting companies are now providing ASP.NET 4.0 web hosting services. ASP.NET 4.0 web hosting with a trusted hosting provider allows website owners to take advantage of the built-in tools, features, and functionality to help them build, deploy, and run extremely rich web applications that can run on any browser and any mobile device.
What are the new features available in ASP.NET 4.0?
ASP.NET 4.0 consists of a number of small-scale changes that improve core ASP.NET services and provide web developers and programmers with much more control of the commonly used features of the existing framework.
ASP.NET 4 new features include:
- Web.Config File Refactoring
- Extensible Output Cache
- Auto Start Web Applications
- New ASP.NET 4 Chart Control
- Shrinking Session State
- Permanent Redirection with HTTP 301 Moved Permanently Response
- Extensible Request Validation
- Extensible HTML, URL, and HTTP Header Encoding
- jQuery included with Web Forms and MVC
- ScriptManager Explicit Scripts
- Replacing the ASP.NET Browser Capabilities Functionality
- Routing in Webforms
- CSS Improvements
- New Field Templates for URL’s and E-mail Addresses
- And much more
All the changes and small enhancements included in ASP.NET 4.0 make ASP.NET a better, faster, and more powerful development platform for creating dynamic and sophisticated web sites.
Why choose ASP.NET 4.0 hosting with Hostek.com?
Hostek.com is a trusted web hosting company that has been providing ASP NET web hosting services since 1998. An incredible technical support team combined with a top-notch data center, servers, and overall network, Hostek.com caters to an ever-growing number of personal, small business, and enterprise websites.
Hostek.com website hosting features:
- Plenty of disk space and bandwidth to handle any website
- Years of experience with ASP.NET Hosting and Windows Hosting
- Fully supported Classic ASP hosting, ASP.Net 2.0 hosting, ASP.NET 3.5 hosting, and ASP.NET 4.0 hosting
- 24/7/365 qualified and experienced technical support
- Adheres to all ASP.NET 4.0 hosting system requirements
- 99.99% uptime
- Plans starting from $5.00/Month
- The fastest and most reliable customer service in the Windows hosting and ASP.NET reseller hosting industry
Check out Hostek.com’s ASP web hosting plans today and discover why thousands of sites have trusted us for their hosting and IT needs.Tags: ASP.NET Hosting