Reseller hosting is a thrilling and lucrative business. With reseller web hosting you have the opportunity to generate a steady income stream on a recurring monthly basis by creating your own package deals and setting your own pricing structure. Aside from the financial benefits, reseller hosting provides you with an easy and effective way to brand yourself online and establish a strong web presence for your business.
The idea of becoming a web hosting reseller may sound very appealing and highly unattainable, but you need to follow five practical steps if you want to become a successful web hosting reseller. With several key steps to follow, anybody can accomplish success with a reseller web hosting business.
Here are five steps to help you succeed:
- Find a host that you can rely on. Before you purchase a web hosting reseller account, you need to invest some time and make an effort to find a reliable hosting partner that can support your business today and well into the future by offering a solid hosting infrastructure, 24/7/365 support, and maximum uptime that will ultimately help you achieve success.
- Create scalable hosting plans. By offering scalable hosting plans you can help your clients expand their business by keeping their web hosting services online during periods with peak traffic and by supporting resource-intensive applications during peak times.
- Deploy new technologies. Be ready to deploy new technologies as the primary hosting provider releases them by communicating with the hosting provider and learning about new technologies that are being released. Doing so will give your customers an option to upgrade to improved hardware and software that come with faster speeds, less downtime, and more storage space. Also, make your plans affordable and include industry leading software like cPanel and provide plenty of email accounts, databases, and file storage space.
- Maintain high service levels. It is also essential that you maintain high levels of customer support at all times. Make sure all support requests are handled quickly, within 24 hours, 7 days a week. Even though the technical support help is provided by the hosting company whose services you are reselling, it is extremely important to stay on top of the support issues your clients may have and resolve them quickly.
- Market your reseller hosting services. Advertise everywhere. Promote your services to online communities. Join social networks, forums, and marking websites. Include your link at the bottom of your posts and in your email signature. You can also pay for sponsor ads on Google and Yahoo!. Just get your name out there and tell everyone about how great your web hosting services are and how you can help them achieve success as well.
Reseller hosting is a great online business to start and offers a lot of revenue opportunities if you know how to use simple, common business sense that will allow you to grow your web hosting reseller business correctly. The above steps can help you start and build your reseller hosting business so it becomes a success and generates revenue.
Hostek.com is the reseller hosting partner you need to succeed!
Becoming a successful reseller host is easy with Hostek.com. We offer a vast array of reseller hosting services and hosting plans to help you get your reseller business off to a successful start. Whether you are looking for Windows reseller hosting, ASP reseller hosting, ASP.NET reseller hosting, Linux reseller hosting or ColdFusion reseller hosting, Hostek.com has a reliable and affordable plan for you.
You can start your own reseller hosting business knowing that you have a web hosting partner that will back you up and provide hosting, billing, and support services to your customers anonymously.
Take a look at our reseller hosting plans or visit hostek.com to learn more about our reseller hosting solutions.Tags: Reseller Hosting