Reseller hosting offers big benefits to anyone looking to start an online business. Typically used by web developers, web design firms, and customers with a large number of domains, reseller hosting accounts offer a way for entrepreneurs to tap into the lucrative web hosting industry and earn exponential online income by offering reseller hosting services to their own clients.
Since reseller hosting does not require a huge financial and time investment or extensive technical knowledge, practically anyone familiar with the Internet can become a web hosting reseller. In fact, if you have a computer and an Internet connection, you can get started with reseller hosting at a flat monthly fee of around $25.00. And with a minimal initial investment and a low monthly fee, you can get up and running as a web hosting reseller and start generating extra income online.
Why choose reseller hosting for your Internet business?
More webmasters and business-minded individuals are turning to reseller web hosting due to its relatively low price as compared to standard web hosting plans for an equivalent amount of web space and resources. Reseller hosting allows you to establish a credible and profitable online business. Reseller hosting is also easy to set up and does not require much in terms of upfront capital investment, time, and resources. And reseller web hosting is one of the most affordable options for starting an online business.
In addition to low costs, there are many other reasons you may want to consider getting started as a web hosting reseller. Reasons to become a web hosting reseller include the following:
- Reseller hosting accounts are usually sold at a discounted price so you get more return on investment (ROI), especially if you purchase larger reseller plans.
- With a reseller hosting account you have the ability to enjoy quality hosting services for free. As a web hosting reseller, the fees that your customers pay will cover your reseller hosting fee, essentially paying for any web hosting services you need.
- As a web host reseller, you do not have to maintain servers. The hosting company providing your reseller hosting services is responsible for purchasing, managing, and maintaining the hardware your reseller hosting accounts run on. And all customer support is taken care of by the hosting company providing your web host reseller account.
- Most reseller hosting accounts are bundled with custom control panels and tools needed for website and hosting administration. cPanel is the most common control panel reseller web hosting companies are bundling with their hosting reseller services. As a web hosting reseller, your customers will also have access to their own cPanel or custom control panel for managing websites.
- With reseller hosting, you have more options available to choose what you want to include with your hosting packages. You can also decide the amount of resources you will be reselling to your hosting customers and easily upgrade or modify web hosting plans as needed.
- A reseller hosting account gives you the flexibility to allocate different resources to your customers. And you can vary the amount of storage space your business needs and customers receive instead of having to purchase separate hosting plans.
Reseller hosting is one of the best hosting solutions for most online businesses today. Although it is not a get-rich-quick type of business plan, reseller hosting can easily turn into a lucrative venture for anyone who is serious about starting a successful online business.
What does it take to start your own reseller hosting business?
Like any other business, a reseller hosting business needs to be carefully planned. Make sure you do some research and financial planning prior to signing up for a reseller account. If done correctly, reselling web hosting can become a steady source of income month after month for as long as you want to run your web hosting reseller business.
So what does it take to make reseller hosting work for you?
Research and planning. The first step towards getting your reseller web hosting business off the ground is to do some research. Read web hosting reviews, view forums specific to the hosting industry, and talk to people who started as a web hosting reseller or people with extensive experience with reseller web hosting. Begin by thoroughly researching web hosting providers and what kind of web hosting packages they offer to web hosting resellers. You may also want to research your competitors and the niche markets they serve so you can thoroughly understand what your customers will need from your web hosting services. Then take that information and see if your reseller hosting provider offers the type of hosting you need in order to properly serve your customers.
Choosing your reseller hosting provider. Based on the research you performed, choose a web hosting company that will provide you with excellent reseller hosting services at affordable prices. The best reseller host is one that resells bulk web hosting, offers plenty of bandwidth and disk space, can give you reliable reseller hosting services, has a record of solid connectivity, offers a 99.9% uptime guarantee, and has excellent technical support by chat, phone, and e-mail.
Setting up Your Reseller Account. Most reseller web hosting providers offer various options in terms of disk space, bandwidth, and other features. However, starting with a basic reseller package should be all you need as long as it has a user-friendly control panel, adequate resources, and a path to easy upgrades as your business grows. With everything in place, setting up your reseller account is usually a simple process.
Developing a website to advertise your business. Create a website to market your hosting business. Your customers will use your hosting website to sign up and purchase your hosting services, make payments, and inquire about support, sales, and general questions. Make sure your website has a professional design and concept so that it can attract credible clients. You may also want to optimize your site for search engines. Search engine optimization can be very beneficial in the long run.
Reseller hosting services are in great demand. By following the suggestions outlined above and investing some time and dedication, you will be on your way to running your own successful online business.
Start your reseller hosting business today with unlimited reseller hosting from Hostek.com
Start offering your own web hosting services with Hostek.com today and become the next successful web hosting reseller. Hostek.com reseller hosting plans allow you to start your own web hosting business by providing you with the tools, features, and resources you need to offer full-featured, reliable web hosting. We have a variety of reseller hosting plans for you to choose from including Windows reseller hosting, ASP reseller hosting, ASP.NET reseller hosting, Linux reseller hosting, and ColdFusion reseller hosting plans.
All Hostek.com reseller hosting services are backed by world-class 24/7 technical support via chat, phone and e-mail, state-of-the-art hardware, top-notch data centers, solid connectivity, a 99.99% uptime guarantee, and a 30-day money back guarantee.
Tags: asp.net reseller hosting, reseller host, reseller hosting, reseller hosting services, reseller web hosting, unlimited reseller hosting, web host reseller, web hosting reseller, web hosting resellers, windows reseller hosting
Categories: Reseller Hosting